Frequently Asked Questions
Got Questions? Browse through our list below to get answers. You can also chat with our Business Advisor on WhatsApp.
What is CorporateBestie.com about?
CorporateBestie.com is an all-in-one tool that supports founders and entrepreneurs to incorporate and launch their businesses without stress or complex paper work. We have made it easy for founders and entrepreneurs to change the world by ensuring that they have access to all the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Any entrepreneur can Apply in Minutes, No Legal Jargon, No Complex Paperwork and get registered in only a few days with access to:
– Registration/Incorporation Documents
– Tax Identification Number (TIN)
– A Business Bank Account
– Regulatory Compliance Services
– Other tools and resources for business growth
Why should I register/incorporate my for profit or impact-driven organization?
To be formally recognized as a legitimate organization doing business in Nigeria and the United States, you need to be registered. With a registered business, you can be considered for grants, loans and other funding opportunities. You can also conveniently do business with diverse partners and customers without worry.
What documents do I need?
– A valid means of identification – It could be your national ID, voters card, international passport or drivers license.
– A passport photograph
– Business Information
– Personal Information
What are the different types of services you offer?
1. Sole Proprietorship
3. Limited Liability Company
4. Incorporated Trustee (For impact-driven organizations)
5. Annual Returns Filing
6. Upgrade of Business Name to Limited Liability Company
7. Trademark Registration
What are the timelines for the registration process?
1. Sole Proprietorship – 3 – 7 Business Days
2. Partnership – 3 – 7 Business Days
3. Limited Liability Company – 3 – 10 Business Days
4. Incorporated Trustee – 60 Business Days
5. Trademark Registration – 3 – 4 months
6. Annual Returns Filing: 10 Business Days
7. Upgrade from Business Name to Limited Liability Company: 10 – 20 Business Days
Will I receive hardcopies of my documents?
All documents are sent digitally via your preferred email address so that you can have access to them from anywhere at anytime.
What does your fee include?
– Name Reservation/Availability Check
– Registration Filing
– Incorporation Certificate
– Memorandum of Association (For LTD/LLC)
– Articles of Association (For LTD/LLC)
– Consent Code (Where applicable)
– Newspaper Publication (Where applicable)
– Extract of Minutes for Incorporation (Where applicable)
– Google My Business Registration/Verification
– Application for Tax ID number
– Bank Account (Coming Soon)
– .com.ng domain (Coming soon)
– Access to our Founder’s Toolbox
What payment methods do you accept?
We only accept full payments made after you have completed the application process. You can pay online via a payment link to be provided using your debit or credit card.