What is CorporateBestie.com about?
CorporateBestie.com is a technology company that supports founders and entrepreneurs with big ideas to incorporate and launch their ‘for-profit or impact-driven organizations without stress or complex paper work. We are making it easy for founders and entrepreneurs to change the world by ensuring that they have access to all the tools and resources they need to succeed. We are building a one-stop shop to support founders and entrepreneurs with incorporation, tax ID number, bank account, debit cards, business loan, service providers, technology tools, community and network.
Why should I register/incorporate my for profit or impact-driven organization?
To be formally recognized as a legitimate organization doing business in Nigeria and the United States, you need to be registered. With a registered business, you can be considered for grants, loans and other funding opportunities. You can also conveniently do business with diverse partners and customers without worry.
What documents do I need?
Simply provide us with your personal information as well as a valid means of identification. We will handle the rest.
What are the different types of registration you offer?
1. Sole Proprietorship
3. Limited Liability Company
4. Incorporated Trustee (For impact-driven organizations)
What are the timelines for the registration process?
1. Sole Proprietorship – 10 business days
2. Partnership – 10 business days
3. Limited Liability Company – 21 business days
4. Incorporated Trustee – 60 business days
Will I receive hardcopies of my documents?
No. All documents are sent digitally via email and stored up in a cloud service so that you can always have access to them at anytime.
What does your fee include?
– Name Reservation/Availability Check
– Registration Filing
– Incorporation Certificate
– Memorandum of Association (For LTD/LLC)
– Articles of Association (For LTD/LLC)
– Consent Code (Where applicable)
– Newspaper Publication (Where applicable)
– Extract of Minutes for Incorporation (Where applicable)
– Google My Business Registration/Verification
– Application for Tax ID number
– Bank Account (Coming Soon)
– .com.ng domain (Coming soon)
– Access to our Founder’s Toolbox
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay online via a payment link to be provided using your debit or credit card.
I am still not sure what structure is right for my business or impact organization
That’s common! You can set up a call to speak with one of our Support Agents.