We are excited to announce our 2022 Black Friday Super Deal starting from Monday 21st to Friday 25th November, 2022. This will enable Nigerian entrepreneurs to access more business opportunities, while also saving some money for other business activities.
“The Nigerian economy is ultimately driven by millions of hardworking, entrepreneurial, and resilient individuals who are currently creating jobs, shared prosperity, solving diverse problems with their businesses. Entrepreneurs and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) account for 96% of all business activities in the economy, with an estimation of over 42 million MSMEs, creating 47% of jobs and contributing 50% to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). However, many of these “Business Heros” still lack the opportunities to grow profitable and sustainable businesses due to non-formalization. This is why we are excited about the opportunity to support more entrepreneurs to launch, formalize and grow their businesses through our Black Friday Deals”. – Bestie Atti, CEO of CorporateBestie says.
Entrepreneurs can earn up to N12,000 cash back when they use any of our New Entity Registration Services.
This Super Deal applies to Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company, Partnership and Incorporated Trustees only.
Registration/Incorporation Documents, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Business Bank Account and access to other business success tools and resources are all inclusive.
Here’s How It Works:
- Step 1: Go to www.corporatebestie.com and enter your details in the form provided.
- Step 2: Select a business structure.
- Step 3: Fill the form with your business and personal information.
- Step 4: Make payment via our payment gateway, using your card, USSD or Bank Transfer
- Step 5: Get cash back for the selected services after the registration processes is completed.
Cash Back Schedule:
- Sole Proprietorship: N1,500 cash back
- Partnership: N1,800 cash back
- Limited Liability Company: N3,500 cash back
- Incorporated Trustee: N12,000 cash back